- On-the-fly crypto-core for Subtation Automation Systems presented at CIGRE 2016 (Paris 21-26th August 2016)
- Meet SoC-e at CIGRE 2016 (Paris 21-26th August 2016)
- COEsec: AES-GCM Secure Communication link between CPU and FPGA
- SoC-e headquarter moves to a new location!
- Media Redundancy Protocol (MRP) is supported “all-in-hardware”
HSR/PRP Switch IP Core
HSR-PRP Switch is an IP Core for the implementation of High-availability Seamless Redundancy and Parallel Redundancy Protocol (HSR and PRP, IEC 62439-3-Clause 5 and 4 respectively) protocols for Reliable Ethernet communications. HSR-PRP Switch is a full hardware solution that can…
SoC-e is a “Certified Member” company at the Xilinx Alliance Program. The Xilinx Alliance Program is a worldwide ecosystem of qualified companies collaborating with Xilinx to help customers develop high quality products faster and with expertise on Targeted Design Platforms.
UCA International Users Group (Corporate Member)
UCA International Users Group is a non profit corporation focused on assisting users and vendors in the deployment of standards for real-time applications for several industries with related requirements. As a member of this corporation, SoC-e aims to strengthen its position…