IRIGtimeS implements an IRIG 200-04 compliant time synchronization slave on FPGA devices. This IRIG-B slave IP has been designed to support all the IRIG-B coded expressions as well as DCLS and AM modulations in order to provide maximum flexibility.
IRIGtimeS key features:
- IRIG 200-04 compliant time synchronization slave
- Support for DCLS and AM modulations
- Support for all IRIG-B coded expressions, including year information, control functions and
straight binary seconds
- Sub-microsecond synchronization with the IRIG-B master
- 64-bit internal timer synchronized in time and frequency with the IRIG-B master
- 32-bit for timestamp in seconds and 32-bit for nanoseconds
- Periodic pulse output for testing
It is designed to be easily integrated in your FPGA designs by taking advantage of the new Xilinx Vivado Tool, that allows to use the IP Cores in a graphical user interface and configure IP parameters in an easy way.
IRIGtimeS is supported on the following Xilinx FPGA Families:
- 6-Series (Spartan, Virtex)
- 7-Series (Zynq, Spartan, Artix, Kintex, Virtex)
- Ultrascale (Kintex, Virtex)
- Ultrascale+ (Zynq MPSoC, Kintex, Virtex)
Supported boards for the Reference Designs:
- SoC-e SMARTzynq brick (Recommended)
- For other Xilinx/Avnet/SoC-e boards, we can provide a time-limited IP Core for evaluation.
For more information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org