MEZU–A7G8 module is a pluggable SODIMM format module designed to enable easy integration of Advanced Ethernet Industrial Networks in equipment for Electric, Transportation, Industrial and Aerospace/Defense sectors. It provides 8 GbE channels to support any combination of copper and fiber media thanks to the on-board “Combo” PHYs.
This cost-effective and easily-integrable module allows the implementation of custom routers, switches or end-equipment with powerful networking capabilities. The customer can use this module to implement its own design or request MEZU–A7G8 pre-loaded with some of these configurations based on SoCe IP cores. This alternative allows the integration and combination of the following functionalities and standards:
- IEEE 1588 Low-latency Ethernet Switching: Managed/Unmanaged Ethernet Switch (UES/MES) IP
- Zero-delay recovery time Ethernet (HSR/PRP): Managed Redundant Switch IP (MRS) IP
- Other High-Availability Ethernet solutions: MRP, DLR-Ethernet IP, RSTP, etc.
- IEEE 1588 and IRIGb time synchronization solutions: PreciseTimeBasic IP, 1588Tiny IP, etc.
- Wire-speed cryptography for Real-Time Traffic: SASCrypt IP
- Time-Sensitive Networking: Multiport Time-Sensitive Networking IP
- SpaceWire for SpaceCraft standarized Networking: SpaceWire Vivado IP
- 8x Ethernet Combo Phyters:
- Copper: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Fiber: 1000Base-X and 100Base-FX.
- Industrial Grade components.
- Devices supported: Industrial Grade Xilinx Artix 7 XC7A50T, XC7A75T and XC7A100T
- 128/256/512 Mb Quad SPI Flash
- Size: 67.75 x 55 mm
- EEPROM with unique MAC integrated: Ready to use unique MAC in each module to reduce the time-to-market of the customer product
- 4x LEDs indicator: 1 Power-Up LED, 1 FPGA Done LED and 2 General Purpose LEDs. Also 2x LED for each PHY (Link Status and Activity)
- Generic GPIOs: Up to 26 GPIOs ready to be used in the carrier
- SODIMM 200 pin connector
MEZU–A7G8 module is also available in a ready-to-use Brick format:
For more information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask for a Quotation!