SMARTmpsoc is a pluggable module designed to enable easy integration of Ethernet Industrial Networks in equipment for Electric, Transportation, and Industrial Automation sectors.
This powerful module allows the implementation of custom routers, switches or end-equipment with powerful networking capabilities. The switching processing can be implemented in hardware using specific IP cores.
SoC-e offers solutions implementable on SMARTmpsoc for: HSR, PRP, MRP, DLR, TSN, RSTP, PTP, low-latency Ethernet, Profinet and Ethernet IP.
- 4x Ethernet Combo Phyters connected to PL (FPGA): They support 10/100/1000-TX/1000-X and 100-FX.
- 1x Ethernet Combo Phyter connected to PS: One 10/100/1000TX for management purposes.
- 3x SGMII links in the connector connected to PS: They support 10/100/1000-TX and 1000-X.
- Managed Ethernet Switch IP and HSR/PRP Switch IP Reference Designs.
- Industrial Grade Xilinx Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC XCZU3EG : The Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC family are processor-centric platforms that offer software, hardware and I/O programmability in a single chip. These devices embeds a quad-core ARM® Cortex-A53 platform running up to 1.5GHz combined with dual-core Cortex-R5 real-time processors, a with a Mali-400 MP2 graphics processing unit and a last generation reconfigurable areas (FPGA).
- 2 GBx32 DDR4: Fast DDR memory to store operating systems, software applications, protocols stacks or large buffers.
- 64 MB Quad SPI Flash: Memory for firmware and bitstream storage.
- 8GB Flash: eMCC.
- RTC: Real Time Clock.
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module 2.0 security Chip.
- SATA 3 Connector: High-speed interface for SATA hard-disks interconnection direct to the board.
- USB support: USB connectivity.
For more information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org