The Multiport FMC Board is a pluggable board that is compatible with FPGA based platforms that feature 1 or 2 FMC (HPC) ports.
It provides Ethernet, CAN-FD and LIN hardware connectivity to your FPGA based platform. It is an excellent choice for automotive companies that use FPGA based platforms and need an off-the-shelf solution for development & testing phase.
Even if you just require a big bunch of ethernet ports, this is the right platform for you. There are many development boards in the market with different set of pheriperals, but very few (if any) that support so many ethernet/CAN-FD/LIN ports in a single board.
Some examples of supported platforms are:
- Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC ZCU102 Evaluation Kit
- Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC ZCU106 Evaluation Kit
- 18x Gigabit (10/100/1000Mbps) Ethernet Ports (16 use SGMII interface, 2 use RGMII interface) over RJ45 connectors.
- 8x CAN-FD ports over DB9 connectors.
- 8x LIN ports over DB9 connectors.
- The board can be splitted into 2x smaller FMC boards, each one using 1x FMC (HPC) port and featuring 9x Ethernet, 4x CAN-FD and 4x LIN ports.
- Industrial grade components.
Ask for a Quotation!
Example use-case: 12-port Managed Ethernet Switch + 8 CAN-FD ports
Multiport FMC Board – Order Information
This board can be ordered to SoC-e using the form available on this page. Multiport FMC board purchase includes:
- 1x Multiport FMC Board
- User Guide
If you need additional deliverables, please let us know.
For more information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org