Job Positions Available (1):
- Oversee effective implementation of the Quality Management System throughout the company, including any business accreditations (ISO 9001).
- Maintain the Quality Manuals and Quality Procedures and ensure contents are appropriate for business.
- Organise and manage the internal audit system and the corrective action reporting system. Host external Quality System audits.
- Provide training on Quality issues and business processes to company employees.
- Ensure that functional safety projects have their plans, standards, and checklists (DO-254/DO-178C compliant) and that engineering follows those plans and standards, as evidenced by checklists, including transition criteria.
- Knowledge about Hazard and Risks assessment in accordance with applicable standards such as ARP4761, ARP4754, and MIL-STD-882E.
- Perform the necessary reviews together with the engineering department throughout the project life cycle.
- Train engineers and project managers on functional safety.
- High written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Telecommunications engineer / Electronic engineer.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in functional safety projects.
- Knowledge of functional safety engineering, assessment, and methodology in safety-critical domains: DO-254/DO-178C, ISO 26262, IEC 61508, etc.
- Knowledge of RAMS (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, and Safety).
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Proactivity in proposing improvements in processes and procedures.
- Incorporation into a young and dynamic team, in an innovative organization, leader in communications for critical systems.
- Work-life balance as a company priority. Flexible hours and facilities for it.