Job Positions Available (1):
- Transform general specifications of business managers into concrete requirements to be met by products.
- Conduct detailed analysis of companies and/or products that may be competitors.
- Project management. Coordinate the tasks of multiple HW/SW/FPGA developers.
- Coordination of equipment validation processes.
- Prepare the documents established by the company quality management system for product development projects.
- Prepare the technical / commercial documentation associated to a product (User Guide, Brochure, Web).
- Prepare activity reports for company managers.
- Technical – marketing activities related to communication products: trade shows, webinars, training documentation.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Telecommunications engineer / Electronic engineer.
- Minimum of 3 years experience involved in network devices development projects (switches, routers).
- Knowledge of network protocols.
- Ability to lead teams towards the achievement of objectives.
- Good time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Proactivity in proposing improvements in processes and products.
- Incorporation into a young and dynamic team, in an innovative organization, leader in communications for critical systems.
- Work-life balance as a company priority. Flexible hours and other facilities for it.