(2) Product Engineer
SoC-e is a worldwide leading supplier of Ethernet communication solutions based on FPGA. Our technology has been applied in more than 100 projects worldwide in very different applications for the Electric, Industrial and Aerospace sectors. Under the Relyum brand, SoC-e provides innovative solutions for networking, synchronization, and cybersecurity, in critical systems. We are looking for a product engineer responsible for coordinating the technical definition and development of critical communications devices, optimizing cost/time/quality results. He will participate in product development activities while managing the planning of other people’s tasks and monitoring the progress of the product development plan.
- Transform general specifications of business managers into concrete requirements to be met by products.
- Conduct detailed analysis of companies and/or products that may be competitors.
- Prepare the documents established by the company quality management system for product development projects.
- Coordinate the tasks of multiple developers.
- Prepare activity reports for company managers.
- Develop software for Embedded Linux based communication devices.
- Define hardware architectures at system level.
- Take part in equipment certification processes according to different product standards.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Telecommunications engineer / Electronic engineer.
- Minimum of 5 years experience developing network devices (switches, routers).
- Proven experience working with Linux (Kernel, drivers, administration) and developing software.
- Knowledge of network protocols.
- Knowledge of hardware architectures and equipment certification processes.
- Ability to lead teams towards the achievement of objectives.
- Good time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Proactivity in proposing improvements in processes and products.
- Incorporation into a young and dynamic team, in an innovative organization, leader in communications for critical systems.
- Work-life balance as a company priority. Flexible hours (as long as the service to be provided is not compromised) and other facilities for it.