Job Positions Available (1):
(1) Product and Quality Assurance Engineer
SoC-e is a worldwide leading supplier of Ethernet communication solutions based on FPGA. Our technology has been applied in more than 100 projects worldwide in very different applications for the Electric, Industrial and Aerospace sectors. Under the Relyum brand, SoC-e provides innovative solutions for networking, synchronization, and cybersecurity, in critical systems. We are looking for a support engineer to ensure that our customers’ technical queries are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Oversee effective implementation of the Quality Management System throughout the company, including any business accreditations (ISO 9001).
- Maintain the Quality Manuals and Quality Procedures and ensure contents are appropriate for business.
- Organise and manage the internal audit system and the corrective action reporting system. Host external Quality System audits.
- Provide training on Quality issues and business processes to company employees.
- Ensure that functional safety projects have their plans, standards, and checklists (DO-254/DO-178C compliant) and that engineering follows those plans and standards, as evidenced by checklists, including transition criteria.
- Knowledge about Hazard and Risks assessment in accordance with applicable standards such as ARP4761, ARP4754, and MIL-STD-882E.
- Perform the necessary reviews together with the engineering department throughout the project life cycle.
- Train engineers and project managers on functional safety.
- High written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Telecommunications engineer / Electronic engineer.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in functional safety projects.
- Knowledge of functional safety engineering, assessment, and methodology in safety-critical domains: DO-254/DO-178C, ISO 26262, IEC 61508, etc.
- Knowledge of RAMS (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, and Safety).
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Proactivity in proposing improvements in processes and procedures.
- Incorporation into a young and dynamic team, in an innovative organization, leader in communications for critical systems.
- Work-life balance as a company priority. Flexible hours and facilities for it.