Since 2012, SoC-e has presented its new proposals at the most relevant fair related with embedded systems: Nuremberg Embedded World 2018.
This year, SoC-e is glad to present its latest innovations in IPs and Edge Computing & Networking SoM modules:
- Inter-operable Deterministic Ethernet: Multiport Time-Sensitive Networking IP and MTSN Kit
- High-availability Deterministic Ethernet
- Ultra-low latency security IP for critical Real-Time Traffic: SASCrypt – IEC 61850/62351 Substation Automation Systems Cryptographic IP Core
- Edge-Computing & Networking Xilinx Zynq MPSoC Ultrascale+ SoM module (SMARTmpsoc)
- 10G support for 1588-aware Ethernet switching and IEEE1588 IPs
These novelties will be presented by SoC-e’s CEO at Xilinx booth located at Hall 3 / 3-311 of the Messe. Do not hesitate to schedule a face-to-face meeting at Nuremberg contacting us through the web form or writing us to email@example.com