SoC-e presented at the SPS-IPC-Drives Exhibition a new compact solution (uBrick) for or Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN) based on its Industrial Grade SMARTmpsoc .
The SMARTmpsoc can be purchased as an stand alone SoM;
or combined with a flexible carrier, SMARTmpsoc Brick
or as a ready-to-use Evaluation Kit, MTSN Evaluation Kit:
The customer can use this module to implement its own design or request SMARTmpsoc pre-loaded with some of these configurations based on SoCe IP cores. This alternative allows the integration and combination of the following functionalities and standards:
- IEEE 1588 Low-latency Ethernet Switching: Managed/Unmanaged Ethernet Switch (UES/MES) IP
- Zero-delay recovery time Ethernet (HSR/PRP): Managed Redundant Switch IP (MRS) IP
- Other High-Availability Ethernet solutions: MRP, DLR-Ethernet IP, RSTP, etc.
- IEEE 1588 and IRIGb time synchronization solutions: PreciseTimeBasic IP, 1588Tiny IP, etc.
- Wire-speed cryptography for Real-Time Traffic: SASCrypt IP
- Time-Sensitive Networking: Multiport Time-Sensitive Networking IP
- SpaceWire for SpaceCraft standarized Networking: SpaceWire Vivado IP
If you are interested on this product, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to contact SoC-e sales team.