As usual, SoC-e will be present at Embedded World 2019 event. With more that 52 countries present as Exhibitors and more than 32.000 visitors, Embedded World is the leading international fair for embedded systems.
In this edition, SoC-e presents the MEZU–A7G8 module. It is is a pluggable SODIMM format module designed to enable easy integration of Advanced Ethernet Industrial Networks in equipment for Electric, Transportation, Industrial and Aerospace/Defense sectors. It provides 8 GbE channels to support any combination of copper and fiber media thanks to the on-board “Combo” PHYs.
The customer can use this module to implement its own design or request MEZU–A7G8 pre-loaded with some of these configurations based on SoCeIP cores. This alternative allows the integration and combination of the following functionalities and standards:
- IEEE 1588 Low-latency Ethernet Switching: Managed/Unmanaged Ethernet Switch (UES/MES) IP
- Zero-delay recovery time Ethernet (HSR/PRP): Managed Redundant Switch IP (MRS) IP
- Other High-Availability Ethernet solutions: MRP, DLR-Ethernet IP, RSTP, etc.
- IEEE 1588 and IRIGb time synchronization solutions: PreciseTimeBasic IP, 1588Tiny IP, etc.
- Wire-speed cryptography for Real-Time Traffic: SASCrypt IP
- Time-Sensitive Networking: Multiport Time-Sensitive Networking IP
- SpaceWire for SpaceCraft standarized Networking: SpaceWire Vivado IP
See you in Nuremberg!!!